Tuesday, May 30, 2017

New Path

Lots and lots of changes in my life lately. While I enjoyed my job as a health coach, it was becoming more and more evident that I was not actually a good fit for the company I was with. It was a blessing that I was let go, and I am using this as a huge opportunity to pursue my dream of opening my own coaching practice. It's what I’ve wanted to do for the past few years now, and what I was in the process of doing back in October of last year when a crisis completely threw my family's life out of balance. We are working on healing hurts and reconciling relationships, and in the process, I'm finding my own balance and learning to stand on my own.

God has been so faithful through all of this. I have made so many mistakes in my past, and He has never left me. He did allow me to experience some struggle, but it has been essential to my growth.  Still growing, and always will be, but I'm stronger now than I have ever been.

I am also very excited that I am working on becoming certified as a personal trainer! Once I'm done with this, my plan is to get certified as a yoga instructor and in meditation as well. My goal is to create the ultimate weight loss program for women who struggle with emotional eating. I want this program to be well-rounded, including addressing the spiritual, emotional, physical and nutritional aspects of weight loss. I want to coach the whole person, discovering together with my client what it is they need.

I am so looking forward to what the future holds in this new path I'm taking. And I'm so excited about how many people I will be able to help along that path. Please keep me in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment